Welcome to Hectic Moon

An ecclectic mix of clothing including urban, sexy, dark, magickal, simple and gypsy peasant wear for every day and role play. Our designs are on display at our shop in Akamaru.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Akamaru/206/225/446.

You can also visit us on XStreetSL.com

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Introduction

Hello! I am GypsyRainbow Nightfire, the owner of Hectic Moon. This blog has been created to annouce new releases and to get ideas from the Second Life community. Like many designers in Second Life, I am passionate about designing. While my RL friends are in SL exploring and role playing, I find myself at home creating new fashions.
Usually, I start with an idea or a 'look' in mind and from there it develops. As the item takes shape, it gets a personality all it's own.
If you browse through my shop in-world, you can see how my designs have changed and grown as I have expanded my talent and my taste. I have always found that I retain knowledge by 'doing' so designing is how I learn to use my skills in SL.
In the next few months, I will be releasing new designs, revamping old designs and testing new ideas. Please join me in the journey of exploration and style.

1 comment:

Vintagewulf said...

giggles swears your the best Lady too work for Sweetie.. smiles.. oh is tashaMC inworld.. grins